January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

2011 is over and 2012 is here.  Congratulations to all of you for all your accomplishments.  I could spend hours reflecting on what 2011 taught me, but what's most important to me are the people still in my life at the end of the year.
To Phong for being consistently amazing in school and becoming Taylormade's No. 1 fanboy. 
To Salman for another successful year at Ericsson and all your golf accomplishments.
To Soks for powering through many hardships that would've had lesser men giving up.
To Tony, congratulations on being the first to score and best wishes to you, Jenny, Greyson, and the bun in the oven, Liam. 

I'm glad I have such a great group of friends.  Here's to golf, school, work, & king of fighters 13.

Cheers,
Juno

No comments:

Post a Comment