February 6, 2012

T.I.G.E.R.

Exciting week of golf. Torrey Pines was a crazy tournament. And the Waste Management tournament this weekend was really fun to watch. I think Kyle Stanley(pictured) is becoming one of my favorite players. He's definitely one of the longer hitters on tour, but the guy's game is consistent from start to finish.
In other news, my dad came to visit over the weekend and it was great getting some coaching from him with my golf swing. He's been playing the game for a long time and he pretty much rebuilt my swing from the ground up on Thursday. The changes feel great and are helping me with getting the ball out there with way less effort than before.
We made a trip to TopGolf on Saturday, and played a 2v2 game of H.O.R.S.E. It was Salman and me against Soks and my dad. It was super competitive and a lot of fun. Soks and my dad ended up winning with three letters; props to Soks for scoring +4pts! Salman and I later talked about how Saturday was hands down the best Soks had ever played. Well done buddy!

And please send your condolences to Salman some time this week after what happened during the Superbowl.
Be sure to post any outings or gatherings on the forum. See you guys on the greens!


Season Point Totals as of 2/6/12

  • Juno: 54 pts
  • Phong: 34 pts
  • Salman:  27 pts
  • Soks: 15 pts
  • Jeremy:  11 pts
  • Tony:  11 pts
  • (i)Patrick:  0 pts
  • (i)Jon:  0 pts
  • (i)Jason:  0 pts
  • (i)Vu:  0 pts

No comments:

Post a Comment