August 29, 2013

Golf Club of Dallas with Phong

Phong & I played Golf Club of Dallas last week.  The round was a MESS.  But, it was a really fun day regardless and got to hang out with a good friend.
I was fighting a pull (straight right shot for me) all day.  I blew up on the front nine because of it and ended up having to play a cut to compensate for it on the back nine.  Back nine ended up being really good at four over par.  I was hoping that the video footage would provide some clues about the origin of the pull. 
I think my hips are turning a bit quick but most importantly, my footwork is. a. mess.  Pull means I'm coming in over the top, and that's probably because I'm just going after it too much with my upper body.  I never realized how much my front foot spins out.

Enjoy the vid :)


No comments:

Post a Comment