October 31, 2014

Blogging Got Away From Me!

And here's why...


After finishing the bar exam I needed to find myself again and just get back to being happy.  It sounds kinda stupid, and I'll probably look back at this and laugh, but I really felt like I needed to take some time just to enjoy myself and reconnect with the people I neglected throughout law school and the bar exam.
It's been too long since I read a book for fun, played a game all the way through, or dedicated myself to training without always having something irking me in the back of my mind.  I played Dragon Age: Origins all the way through and it was glorious.  I read a bunch of books and they were all good, except for House of Leaves.  That book was horrible.  Don't understand why it got hyped up as much as it did, but I hated it.  Jiu Jitsu training is going really great too.  I'm having a lot of fun on the mat again and it's been too long since I felt happy and at peace while training.
I played a ton of golf over the last few months too.  Feels nice updating the blog's Courses Played page.  Looking forward to write about my adventures on those courses soon!  And about how the driver has been the absolute bane of my existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment