November 9, 2020

 Went to the range yesterday with Salman, Soks, and Alisa.  I bought waaaaay too many balls and so did Salman.  I was exhausted at the end just trying to blast through the last fifty or so to get it done.  I really struggled with driver in the beginning.  Constant duck hooks and just couldn't get the ball going where I wanted it to.  Towards the end of the session I tried creating a new feel because the way I was swinging was really aggravating my right wrist and elbow.  I was rolling to club super hard and it was causing me a lot of pain so I tried narrowing my stance some and seeing if that would help me keep the "wide-wide" swing thought going.  The last couple dozen drives were perfect except for a couple pushes out straight to the left.  My ball flight 90% of the time now is a nice draw where I want it to go and I'm pretty happy about it.  So now the new swing thought is "Wide-Wide Don't stand too wide."  Feeling good about my swing.  Even hit my fairway wood pretty okay towards the end.  Need to play a course again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment